Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penfriends wanted :-)    

Penfriends wanted :-)

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Penfriends wanted :-)

Hello, dear friends.

I am looking for penpals for my students. They �re begginers or intermediate, age 12 - 15 and they would like to find friends from England, Ireland, Australia, America or Thailand. Is anyone of you interested?
If so, please, sent me a PM.

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend, Michaela

20 Sep 2013      

roxxy_000
Canada

Hi! every year I do this project with my students and have them exchange with students in Turkey. We not only exchange letters but cultural boxes. We fill a shoebox with letters, describing the students,  school, city, province and country. Also, we include pictures, videos, maps, flags, postcards, traditional recipes, traditional candies, symbols.... If you would like to do the same, it could be a great project. Our students would love to learn about a new country. if you are interested, please let me know! Our school is in Quebec, Canada. Please respond to me e-mail address:

20 Sep 2013     

hain
Austria

Christmas all over the world

Hi I �m Ingrid from Austria and I �m also looking for penfriends from all over the world for my 11 year old pupils.  They are 17 in class abd it �s their first year of English, but they are very keen. 

We have a project week about "Santa �s trip - Christmas all over the world" in the week just before Christmas. For that it would be fantastic if my class could do a video or a skype interview or just a presentation over skype ... that would be the best. and we could receive little videos, or letters... 

We also have an active board in our class, so I �m sure we could do some class interviews....  together. 

Before that we could exchange letters. They are beginners, their topics would be
- that �s me (looks, family,school,..)
talking about daily routines and hobbies
- talking about animals, food, school,....

it would be fantastic if we could start as soon as possible (as soon as I have some adresses, I will post ours) 
Ingrid

20 Sep 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Great, Roxanne and Ingrid.

I will contact you via mail as soon as I �ll talk to my students. As it is their project and their wish to have penfriends I want to leave the decision up to them. But I believe we will co-operate and I �m looking forward to it.

Have a great weekend, Michaela

21 Sep 2013     

chrissmolder
Australia

Hello Michaela,

I will talk to my classes this week.  We are from an international school in Malaysia.  Let me know if you still need people!

21 Sep 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hello, Chris,
that would be great. I �ll definitely let you know during the next week. And here is a link to what we did in previous years :-)

http://zs.bynov.cz/8a-9a-si-vymenily-dopisy-s-detmi-z-izraele-polska

21 Sep 2013     

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Hello, everyone! I �m from Russia and I have a lot of students aged from 9 to 13 and we are looking forward to exchange letters and postboxes too! We did it once before and that was a real fun! If you are interested please connect me [email protected] We will be ready to start exchange as soon as possible!

23 Sep 2013     

paugaliza
Spain

I am also interested in taking part in this project. I work in a private school and I teach both children and adults (from 5 to 60 years old).

Regards,

Paula

20 Oct 2013     

semra1538
Turkey

hello , I and my students are looking for pen friends Iam an eglısh teacher in Turkey and hav students age 10-14 .we also like sending  small things reflecting our cultural.if you want please write to me  [email protected] 

29 Nov 2013