Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Audio links for French teachers (baccalauréat) and other teachers    

Audio links for French teachers (baccalauréat) and other teachers

baloochester
France

Audio links for French teachers (baccalauréat) and other teachers

At the following link you will find 30 authentic audios and the scripts corresponding to the 4 notions for the French Baccalaur�at.
Even if you don �t teach in France this link is very useful, you just have to give your e-mail address and choose the language you teach (English/Spanish/German) and they �ll send you a link to have access to the 30 audios that can be downloaded as well as the scripts: nothing to pay !

www.vocable.fr/bacaudio

25 Sep 2013      

yztcg2002
China

Hi, there!

I �m teaching English.Please send me your valuable authentic audios and the scripts at my e-mail: [email protected]
   Thank you very much!

25 Sep 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

thank you :)

yztcg2002: you didn �t understand, you need to go to the website and give your email address there - by the it �s not a good idea to write your email address on the forum, anyone can see it...

25 Sep 2013     

Preciouslilly
France

Thanks !

25 Sep 2013     

sakhou
France

Thanks a lot for sharing!

25 Sep 2013     

FrauSue
France

Brilliant - thank you so much! I �m tutoring a Bac student for the first time and this helps me to pitch things at the right level.

26 Sep 2013     

crissorrir
Brazil

Thank you so much!

27 Sep 2013