Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Ideal Graded Reader    

Ideal Graded Reader

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Ideal Graded Reader

No one can deny nowadays that graded readers are great for students of English. However, students hardly ever insert the enclosed CD into a player. They feel that the exercises are too much like a test or school work and do not do them!

That is why I created the following reader:

It contains the story "The Kiss"  where the text and audio are connected into a film and thus played at the same time. If the students go to the page from their mobile gadget, it displays the story natively for a mobile.

The comprehension exercises are turned into games and thus the students can check their comprehension in a way that is fun.

I hope they will like it.

In the end, I would like to thank Lesley Misano (from this site) who kindly corrected several mistakes in the original version.

This material is free and I own all the rights so you won�t be breaking any laws.
Enjoy

28 Sep 2013      

MChappell
France

Unfortunately i can �t open the link.

28 Sep 2013     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Dear MChappell, 
try again or go straight to Youtube here: http://youtu.be/b7-IGGUfurk.
I hope it will work.
Zdenda

28 Sep 2013     

EstherLee76
Peru

It �s great, Zdenda. Thanks for all your tips on reading.

29 Sep 2013