Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Great teaching materials for ESOL    

Great teaching materials for ESOL

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Great teaching materials for ESOL

Hi guys, I wonder whether these materials are used all over, or just here in the UK? They are great - intended for adults, only I use them with my 16 year olds.
I haven �t been able to access the listening materials. If anybody figures it out, could they let me know? Jayho? MoodyMoody?
Thanks

29 Sep 2013      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Lynne

We use Australian curriculum documents.  There are several around but one of the commonly used ones throughout Australia is the Certificate in Spoken and Written English (CSWE) series.  We are now also having to asses under the Australian Curriculum Skills Framework (ACSF).  All vocational training and general adult education must now be mapped to this ACSF in order to address literacy and numeracy gaps of students undertaking further training.

I looked for the listening resources but am afraid had no success. They are suppposedly in the Excellence Gateway but one must join and when I clicked join I just got a blank screen.

29 Sep 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for having a go, Jayho. 

29 Sep 2013