Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ENJOY 4ème help needed    

ENJOY 4ème help needed

Irishsweet
France

ENJOY 4ème help needed

Hello everybody,
For the first time I ´m working with the book Enjoy 4ème, and I was wondering if somebody is also working with this book and could help me with book 1 ... I need a final task ... and some tips for the implementation
thanks for your help 
Irishsweet

4 Oct 2013      

lady59400
France

hi!!

I ´ve nearly finished my unit about school excuses and it has worked very well!
I ´ve decided not to do a final task and rather to use this unit as revisions (séquence0).
The different games given are really good and my students were very enthusistric about them.
I haven ´t used all the documents, just some of them and I ´ve created some slideshow to illustrate the  vocabulary.
Here is the way I did it but there are many others! ;-)
1 school excuses (slideshow about voca)
2 listening comprehension
3 game of miming the excuses
4 a role play with teachers, pupils who are late/ absent / ill
5 the document help I need help p14
6 Bingo about the voca
7 challenging game with the cards.
If you have any other questions, don ´t hesitate

Elodie

4 Oct 2013     

ELOJOLIE274
France

when I used the unit about school excuses I asked my pupils to play the final task "being a teacher" - one pupil was the teacher, 2 or 3 were pupils (some were "nice", asking for a pen for example, some were quite unruly, being late, chatting etc.) they had a lot of fun!
we obviously learnt the vocabulary of the classroom english, the modals MUST, HAVE TO, MUSTN ´T, CAN, COULD, vocabulary/expressions used to talk about illnesses, car troubles...
I kind of did the same lesson plan structure as lady59400, focusing particularly on oral skills

i had a similar lesson plan with my 2ndes to start the year and i ´ve uploaded a couple of documents that you could probably use, a few things might be too hard for your 4e but you can easily delete them...

Elodie (another one Wink )

4 Oct 2013     

Irishsweet
France

Thanks a lot for your suggestions ;)

6 Oct 2013