Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION CONTEST, October 17th     

CAPTION CONTEST, October 17th

JOHNPALMER
United Kingdom

Lioness "You �ll just have to take a number and wait in lion like the rest of us!"

17 Oct 2013     

moemendhia
Tunisia

The lion : hhhhh!What is this fool trying to do ?Does  he think that his soft touches can knead my muscles???? Tongue

18 Oct 2013     

dutchboydvh
Singapore

The lion pride is LOVING it �s holiday in Thailand...

18 Oct 2013     

douglas
United States

"Okay, okay, you �ve found my Achilles heal.  Now just a little lower and to the right...oh yeah..right there...that feels GGRRrrreat!"

18 Oct 2013     

MarionG
Netherlands

Everytime my wife demands I massage her feet, I simply imagine escaping it all and living my teenage dream of becoming an explorer. It helps me get through it every time....

18 Oct 2013     

doanshi
Vietnam

from zero to hero,
it �s not too difficult. 
just give him a tickle.

18 Oct 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Question: Oh my word, is this lion cheating on his wife??? She �s looking on, is Lady Lioness, and she doesn �t look too happy!
Answer: No, no, a lion would never do that, but a Tiger Wood!

(Tee hee, I got this by googling �lion jokes �, so I �m ineligible to win.)

18 Oct 2013     

isa2
Austria

Stop tickling me. I �m out of breath!

18 Oct 2013     

persie
Turkey

If you need a break from the stress of everyday life in wild Africa, Royal Thai massage has special offers for you. Buy one foot massage, don �t pay for the other!!!

18 Oct 2013     

persie
Turkey

If you need a break from the stress of everyday life in wild Africa, Royal Thai massage has special offers for you. Buy one foot massage, don �t pay for the other!!!

18 Oct 2013     

< Previous   1    2