Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > SELECTION OF ESL/EFL COURSE BOOKS    

SELECTION OF ESL/EFL COURSE BOOKS

cennoju
India

SELECTION OF ESL/EFL COURSE BOOKS

Hi everybody,

I �m going to teach students in Saudi Arabia and the students level is Beginners. I �m not able two chose course books for them. So  please help me with selection of course books. Please name any two EFL/ESL course books and explain me which of the two is really GOOD.

I hope you will help me.

1 Nov 2013      

Pretty3
Saudi Arabia

AIM HIGH.

HEADWAY

1 Nov 2013     

softa3000
Belarus

For Beginners I prefer New English File, as the course has a logical layout, words reappear many different times and from the first lessons my students could speak English, which is very important.

1 Nov 2013     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

why don �t you check what �s available and then decide for yourself? btw you didn �t mention their age.

Sophia

1 Nov 2013     

t.javanshir
Australia

The top-notch series are one of the best-selling series worldwide nowadays. And I like them too. They are accompanied with a wide range of exercises and videos, and a resource DVD in which students can find a great number of exercises.
for beginners, top-notch fundamental would be fine.

2 Nov 2013