Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > TV programmes & Films    

TV programmes & Films

pilarmham
Spain

TV programmes & Films

Dear friends, I hope you find this resource useful:

http://englishstuffesl.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/films-tv-programmes-intermediate.html

I would also like to ask you about your experience with e-Twinning. I �ve joined the programme with one of my groups this year. Could you give me some hints and ideas?

Thank you. Smile

1 Nov 2013      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

If you �re new to eTwinning, it �s definitely worth exploring this section http://www.etwinning.net/en/pub/discover.htm
If you are not confident about opening your own project choose the project kit you like and go to its page, then under "rate this kit" button find "view projects using this kit" and explore the open projects, then contact the etwinner who is the founder of the project and write them a message (if you find their profile page by copy-pasting their name into the search bar in the "find etwinners" section of your etwinning desktop, on their profile page you �ll see the envelope and by clicking on it you �ll be able to send them a message)
e.g.

Another option would be checking the eTwinning forum which you �ll find in the "find Etwinners" section of your desktop. It �s tricky because it �s a tiny link in the top right corner:) People usually post threads about their new projects and ideas so you can find partners there.

All the best to you!
Sophia

2 Nov 2013     

pilarmham
Spain

Thank you, dear Sophia, for your suggestions and your help.
I �m going to chek the links right now.

Yes, I �m new to eTwinning and was always curious about it. A new teacher came to the department this year who had worked with it and offered her contacts from Poland and France.
In fact we are going to work together. I just wanted to know more from your experience and I knew I could count on you.

Thanks again, Sophia.

2 Nov 2013