Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Language help    

Language help

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Language help

Hello, dear friends.

Could I ask native teachers to check the title of my work for my Master degree, please?
The title is: The integration of children with a physical handicap into ordinary primary schools

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend,

Michaela

2 Nov 2013      

jannabanna
France

What about:

"The integration of physically handicapped children into ordinary primary schools."

Let �s see what other native speakers have to say.

Janet

2 Nov 2013     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Ouch, I can see the big mistake I have made - of course physically...

Thank you, Janet. It seems I should take a break from the studies because I make silly mistakes.

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend. :-)
Michaela

2 Nov 2013     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I don �t think �children with a physical handicap � is incorrect in any way, it�s absolutely fine.  Janet �s suggestion is good, though. 
Labels are very important and it �s better to emphasise the child, rather than the handicap, for example we would say, �a child with Down �s syndrome �, not �a Down �s syndrome child. �

I prefer �Into mainstream primary schools�..... also, I would prefer a verb �Integrating children...

2 Nov 2013