Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > European Club - Culture Box Exchange    

European Club - Culture Box Exchange

Poppingdale
Portugal

European Club - Culture Box Exchange

Hello, dear members!

I am a Portuguese teacher and I �ve posted a request for a Culture Box Exchange partner a few weeks ago. I found one and we are already working on the project. However my partner is  from Belarous, a country which does not belong to the European Union and, since the direction of my school wants me to develop this type of work whithin the European Club of our school, I am now looking for a new partner from a country of the Union and from a school which also has a European Club. Is anyone interested?

I look forward to your pms.

Hugs from Portugal to you all!

10 Nov 2013      

bristolacademy
Spain

Hi Poppingdale,

what kind of cultural exchange would you be looking for?
My school could be interested in it depending on hte requirements.

thanks

anabel

11 Nov 2013     

persie
Turkey

Hi! I �m an English teacher working at a primary and middle school in Turkey. I have ten 7th grade students eager to learn about different cultures. They already have penpals from some countries. If you like, we can be a partner of your project. 
Have a nice day
Murat

12 Nov 2013