Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I don´t speak Spanish. Sorry!!!!!!    

I don´t speak Spanish. Sorry!!!!!!

libertybelle
United States

I-hay eak-spay Ig- pay atin-lay oo-tay!!!

(we used H instead of L,  Freddie)

Bet you all played hide �n seek too!!

What did you yell when you wanted everyone to come out?
Our yell was total nonsense - but sounds very Danish!

We yelled:
Olly, Olly austen free.

*S*
L

2 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

"come out, come out wherever you are-olly olly ossen,  free free free"

Douglas

translation: omekay outay, omekay, outay, erewhay-everay ouyay areay--ollyay ollyay ossenay eefray eefray eefray

2 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

Douglas you are showing your age.  I haven�t hard that for years.  many many years

I think kids had more fun before computers.  Hide and seek, hula hoops, yo yos and skipping ropes were more fun and played outside.

2 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

To happy koala,  Writing in any language other than English on the message board is RUDE because it is the same as if you were standing next to me and I was speaking in a languge you didn�t understand.  I some uploads a ws you assume it is for everyone to enjoy or she wouldn�t upload it so again,  writing the explanation about the ws in a language other than English is rude.    If you noticed on some of my wss, I leave room for translations but I don�t fill them in.  That is my students job.  So I don�t see why someone can�t just erase the Mother tongue from the wws so that everyone can enjoy them.
If this doesn�t make sense to you then you have a problem.  I should have to be concerned with what language is used because it should be
ENGLISH- this site is all about teaching ESL.

2 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2