Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Excellent Discssion Vocab Drilling Activity    

Excellent Discssion Vocab Drilling Activity

Hbomb84
Spain

Excellent Discssion Vocab Drilling Activity

Hi Guys, 

Have a look on my contributions for lots of speaking activities. There are also loads of other bits and pieces for teens and adults. 

I post new worksheets all the time and I �m really grateful for all those who post as well. This is such a great site. 

If anyone needs any explanations for my worksheets you can either follow me on twitter @sirhofthebomb or check in on my blog. It has new activities everyday. http://sirhofthebomb.blogspot.com.es/ 

Here �s to another day of teaching. Have a great day everyone.

H

21 Nov 2013      

jannabanna
France

I thought we weren �t allowed to advertise OUR work here!

22 Nov 2013     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Quite right. No advertising is a clear rule. And not just once but twice, depriving others of the limited space in forum. Well, teachers usually set rules for their students, but some seem to allowed themselves to break rules at will. As teachers we �re not above any law, but we live and teach by example. In my opinion, at least we should.

22 Nov 2013