Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Can´t get my points...    

Can´t get my points...

tugce-cenk
Turkey

Can´t get my points...

I have got 20 new points, but I can�t see them in my account. What is the problem do you think?

2 Feb 2009      

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Hi tugce-cenk!

It happened to me once. Follow the next recomendation, I think it was posted by V�ctor, it worked to me!!! I hope this will help you... Regards....    ;o)

"ALL THOSE USERS WITH MISSING POINTS, PLEASE GO TO THIS PAGE AND ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THIS PAGE WILL UPDATE YOUR POINTS ACCORDING TO THE SUM OF ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS (PRINTABLES, POWERPOINTS AND ONLINE EXERCISES). "

2 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

The reason is that your points are still being earned TODAY and they wont be credited to your account until MIDNIGHT SPANISH time when the new daily downloads become available.

2 Feb 2009     

LilianaCS
Portugal

Thank you Teacher Dianna!!! The same happened to me and now I have all my points after doing what you said.

2 Feb 2009     

euphrates_84
Turkey

Elde ettigin puanlar hemen sicagi sicagina hanene islemiyor; TR saati ile gece 1den sonra hesabina ge�mis oldugunu g�receksin.

2 Feb 2009