Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

Jayho
Australia

Caption Competition

Hi all

Thank you Alex, for choosing my caption.  All the contributions were excellent as usual, especially the fun limericks.

Here�s my choice of photo, awaiting your witty contribitions.

Funny Photos of African People / Happens only in Africa

Cheers

Jayho

2 Dec 2013      

maryse pey�
France

one of the birds : hey girls are you sure we �re enough to fly this elephant to Africa ?

2 Dec 2013     

sarguero
Spain

WARNING: Birds you shouldn �t be there if the elephant wishes to poop!!!   Exclamation

2 Dec 2013     

isa2
Austria

And you thought your job sucked?

2 Dec 2013     

alexcure
Poland

*Jose (sarguero) LOL!!! (this time I won �t comment, I will vote for your caption!)

2 Dec 2013     

titine69
France

Look at its tail,we �re allowed to overtake now!Let �s go!

2 Dec 2013     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

The bird just behind the elephant: " Now let him go buddies, he �s cowardly running away, and the supreme art of war is to subdue an enemy without fighting."

2 Dec 2013     

alexcure
Poland

Or I will do itWacko:

One of the birds, the first one to the right: 

- "I don�t think she�s our mum, guys. She�s grey!"

2 Dec 2013     

edrodmedina
United States

(The storks waiting for the elephant to raise its tail, if you know what I mean) Thank You Lord for the gifts that we are about to receive.

2 Dec 2013     

persie
Turkey

The first bird on the left: This is the police! You are completely surrounded! Pull over and put down your trunk! You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.

2 Dec 2013     

teresasimoes
Portugal

When huge and tiny creatures stalk in the same direction, they usually have a planned target.

2 Dec 2013     

1    2    Next >