Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > CAPTION CONTEST - winner    

CAPTION CONTEST - winner

ascincoquinas
Portugal

CAPTION CONTEST - winner

And the winner of the Caption contest is:

massplus Congratulations!

with the following comment:

Okay okay! I got the message! I �ll never again poop on the carpet! Please! I �m not kittin �!

Have a nice week everybody!

19 Jan 2014      

massplus
France

CAPTION CONTEST

Ah ah thanks... Never imagined I could win! Okay, here�s my picture... Hope I�m doing things properly, otherwise, tell me! Good luck contestants!  

19 Jan 2014     

huddersboy
Japan

The animal changing spell backfired on Harry P-otter

19 Jan 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

"I otter go now. Bye!"

20 Jan 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

The Last Farewell !

20 Jan 2014     

moemendhia
Tunisia

"ok!!waited enough for Godot!!!I �ll go & find him myself"!!!!

20 Jan 2014     

massplus
France

Sorry to disturb the contest with my question, but how long is the contest running? When do I have to give the name of the victor?

20 Jan 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

There �s no fixed time / period, but usually 2 or 3 days. Besides, I think you need to post the contest in " start a new topic" (as moodymoody indicates below) so that the picture appears on the front page and more members will take part in the contest.

20 Jan 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I usually let contests go for a day and a half or so, or until I get enough good entries to make a decision. (I have a Word of the Day contest up; you still have time to participate! So far, there are only six entries.)

massplus, in case you didn �t know how to start a new topic, go to the bottom of the forum screen and click on Start New Topic. mohamedthabet has a point; usually Caption Contests get more participants than this, especially for such a cute picture. Try reposting your picture when this topic moves down and see how it does then.

Edit: Too late now; the winner of Word of the Day has been chosen!

20 Jan 2014     

sarguero
Spain

S.O.S..... S.O.S....S.O.S.....   I can �t swiiiimmmm!!!

21 Jan 2014     

massplus
France

Ok, thanks for your feedback.

21 Jan 2014