Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New game: NAME-IT contest    

New game: NAME-IT contest

isa2
Austria

New game: NAME-IT contest

Hi again,

Yesterday I started a new game called NAME-IT.

First of all I would like to thank all those who gave this game a chance and coined a witty/funny/creative/intellectual NEW WORD.

For those who want to participate, I �ll post the picture again.
And here is the link to the NAMES that have already been created:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=44083

I �ll choose a winner tonight who can then carry on.
Have fun!  Big smile

23 Jan 2014      

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

This tool is too old. It �s antique indeed. It can be traced back to old Mongolia. Those tribes used to resort to it whenever they needed to peel their horses �tails. This horse tail peeler had the advantage of both peeling the tail hair from a safe distance and simultaneously arranging the peeled hair perfectly enough to be eventually easy to braid and weave into clothing. I wonder whether Mongolians still need their horses � tails to shield their family against hostile weather.

23 Jan 2014     

alexcure
Poland

I thoroughly agree with mohamedthabet, it �s an old tool. However, it �s a tooth extractor. Here is its primitive hand version:

23 Jan 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Shoaling and schooling scanner for fishermen. The scanner is hidden inside the reel

23 Jan 2014