Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > six contributions sent by the same author for today    

six contributions sent by the same author for today

oumsalsabil
Algeria

six contributions sent by the same author for today

In today �s contributions ,six  worksheets (  in fact they were seven because one has been reported) were uploaded  by the same author who has created four accounts on this site. Isn �t this  against the rules ? In case it is  and we can prove that all the ws belong to the same author, what can we do to avoid breaking  these rules? I know there are some of you who will say that we need to prove it first then see what the esl adminis can do about it.
Well I ask you first to see among the recent contributions which ones have more than one thing in common like the colour, the font. Then open them all in the word office 2010 and click on the file icon (fichier) to get some information on each document. Have a look at the name of who has made the last update of it( derni�re modification par) and you will see that all these worksheets have been made by one author.
BTW I �m not a whistle blower, I want just to see everybody respecting the rules and be honest because it sounds like lying to all of us when this member sends  nice comments  as if they were made by another one.

25 Jan 2014      

coyote.chus
Spain

Yes, I think you are right. You should send a pm to victor 
telling him about it. . 

25 Jan 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

Thank u so much coyote.chus for having responded to my concern. I �ve just sent a pm  to the webmaster as you suggested. Although three of these ws were reported, there are still four in the recent contributions receiving downloads by the other members. It �s bizzare!!! Can �t they see that the author of these contributions is the same?! or they just don �t care about  the rules of the site?

25 Jan 2014