Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > New Name-It Contest    

New Name-It Contest

MoodyMoody
United States

New Name-It Contest

Thank you for selecting my digisaponifier as the winner of the Name-It contest. Here is another obscure device. Try to think about what it may do (right or wrong is okay) and give it an outlandish, pseudo-intellectual, or hilarious name for it. I �ll pick the winner tomorrow evening server time or when I have enough entries to make it worthwhile. (I �ll repost as necessary. You have been warned.)

29 Jan 2014      

sarguero
Spain

It �s a MacGyverSat made with soda cans, window panels and a lighter.

29 Jan 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

This is what �s labelled M2SMAC = MSSMAC = Mars Space Stock Market Capsule. It �s been recently conceived by NASA and is likely to be established on Mars within a few years. This project is set to benefit for the billionaires who will go on regular trips to space and while holidaying there, they won �t miss the comfort of monitoring their business.  

29 Jan 2014     

isa2
Austria

It �s a CANDYFLOCHINE.
candy + floss + machine

29 Jan 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

drone used to water people �s garden. 

29 Jan 2014     

douglas
United States

camppercolatorinitiator

29 Jan 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It �s a zingometer. You place it on your desk and it measures the amount of zing or oomph each of your lessons has. I can make mine spin at twice the speed of light. 

30 Jan 2014