Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest: Let īs Try Again    

Caption Contest: Let īs Try Again

MoodyMoody
United States

Caption Contest: Let īs Try Again

Well, I contacted the original winner of the Caption Contest twice to get a picture, but nothing. So, in the tradition of beauty contests, if the winner is unable to serve, the first runner-up will be asked. So, alexcure, will you take up the sash and let the caption contest continue? You did call her a Venus mantrap, after all!

8 Feb 2014      

alexcure
Poland

Yes, with pleasure!!! Thank you for choosing my caption. Thanks to your information I learnt that they (that is Venus flytraps) are native to your state, please specify which state it is, I am curious. 

8 Feb 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I īm from North Carolina. According to Wikipedia, "Although it [the Venus flytrap] has been successfully transplanted and grown in many locales around the world, it is found natively only in North and South Carolina in the United States, specifically within a 60-mile radius of Wilmington, North Carolina.[26]"

8 Feb 2014     

alexcure
Poland

Your state is beautiful! I took a look at some of the nature photos ... ( PS. Thank you for your answer)

8 Feb 2014