Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > free practice activities    

free practice activities

magdalennite
Belgium

free practice activities

hello, does anybody know any good free practice activities?

17 Feb 2014      

SaraMariam
United States

Hi Magdalena, could you specify a bit more? Like for which age group, topics ..?

17 Feb 2014     

maestralidia
Italy

you can look at www.maestralidia.com hope to be useful. bye

17 Feb 2014     

frere
Albania

balloon debate/who gets on the boat.... whatever you call it

we had famous characters including the local police chief on the list. students need to be mature enough and pre-int+ to handle it. but it worked a treat. we had a "xe om" [motorcycle taxi driver] who was thought useless but one of the most favoured subjects was his son. there are many ways to make the debate more lively than the ones in print.

on a similar thread: personalisation. make students the character in a story - preferably your own story - short and sweet. they re-tell/adapt/act.....

17 Feb 2014     

magdalennite
Belgium

i have an assignment to find a task based activiti whichpossess features of both communicative and non communicative activities around the communicative continuum for the semi controlled stage of the lessonand for the free stage of the lesson, semi controlled i think i have but the free activitis i dont have and i begu u for help

18 Feb 2014