Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Free class    

Free class

miss noor
Palestine

Free class

Hi every body

I need your helps and ideas

I have many free or spare classes in the school
i want some nice activities or games to do with students .

I have another question:

is there here any part / section to practise english ?

thanks

5 Feb 2009      

Khadooy
United Arab Emirates

Dear Noor,

How about having a reading sessions in which students pick stories and read.... You can take a group of students, no more than 8 students, and let them read and you check for them...the next reading session, you may take other group of students to read ... YOu can do this according to their abilities--> advanced, avarage and below avarage.. and you choose appropriate stories levels for each group.... while working with one group, keep asking them about the meaning of the story and words, characters, etc... Children love that so much ...I tried this during my practicum...

READING IS CRITICAL AND YOU SHOULD IMPROVE THIS WITH YOUR CHIDREN...

Khadooy 

5 Feb 2009     

Khadooy
United Arab Emirates

Yea .. One more idea...how about having special classes in which you focus on students� weak areas in different langauge aspects...

If children struggle in, for example, reported speech, have an extra class teaching or giving them extra examples of reported speech...

Have fun...and I wish I could have extra classes...

5 Feb 2009     

miss noor
Palestine

Hi Khadooy

Thank you  for yyour reply

i like your idea about the story

but i don�t have exta classes but if some teacher was absent the headmaster asked one of us to take her classes ( Ehtiat )

so i want to make these classes funny and interesting
that�s i mean
anyway
thank you very much

5 Feb 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Miss Noor,

If you teach middle or senior school classes send me a message and I�ll give you some ideas for fun type lessons.

5 Feb 2009