Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What is it?    

What is it?

ELOJOLIE274
France

What is it?

thank you dutchboydvh for choosing me :)

so here �s the object I chose! what do you think it is? what would you call if it didn �t have a name...

i �ll select the winner on saturday!

27 Feb 2014      

mjulia83
Albania

Hello! I suppose they are special things to clean floors. I �ve seen something similar in Japan. It �s convenient and fun at the same time! I �d call them washing shoe covers. They are similar to those that are produced by VALIANT. Thanks

27 Feb 2014     

mjulia83
Albania

Hello! I suppose they are special things to clean floors. I �ve seen something similar in Japan. It �s convenient and fun at the same time! I �d call them washing shoe covers. They are similar to those that are produced by VALIANT. Thanks

27 Feb 2014     

perma
Greece

Quite obvious: they �re scotch-britesEmbarrassed

27 Feb 2014     

teresasimoes
Portugal

That�s a slip-duster. You�re comfortably wearing you slippers while you are dusting the floor.

27 Feb 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

centipede-slip-rags = 100- legged slippers used as rags to clean floor while walking.  Could be shortened as centislipags

Or perhaps millislipugs = millipede-slip-bugs = slippers used to crush down millipede bugs that flourish in wood.

27 Feb 2014     

sarguero
Spain

Mop-skating

A homemade sport for the real fans of the winter olympics

27 Feb 2014     

rashou
Tunisia

husband wife  conciliator no more fight on the cleaning day we are all in

27 Feb 2014     

piranhac
Tunisia

cleanie-walkie , you clean while you walk just like talkie waliek

27 Feb 2014     

jamiejules
France

they are Harry Potter �s "dustus 2000" the very ones he wears back in the dormitories after quidditch practice.

27 Feb 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

They are obviously pulvopeniculipede.

pulvo-: dust
peniculus: mop
pede: shoe

27 Feb 2014     

1    2    Next >