Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > New WS    

New WS

Kadrie
Russian Federation

New WS

I made new WS about advertising.
I downloaded some samples of advertising from different sites.
Is it OK to upload it here if i used these pictures ?
Of course my WS contains not only these pictures.

5 Feb 2009      

freddie
Canada

It sounds Ok to me Kadrie

5 Feb 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Check the copyright information on the website.  It usually has a link at the bottom of the home page. 

You�ll find that many websites will say that you can�t upload their images to other websites for downloading which is why I remove all the clipart and images from worksheets that I have uploaded to this site so far.

5 Feb 2009     

penbwl
Japan

I think that this is what people have in mind when they talk about �Fair Use� of copyrighted material. It is being used to teach people ABOUT advertising and not being used FOR advertising. Also having examples of advertising becomes necessary in this context.

If the copyrighted material is used for a purpose other than it was intended and that it�s scholarly, it is one of the exemptions - at least in America.

I don�t think that this covers using animated characters for worksheets though...

6 Feb 2009