Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > School Magazine    

School Magazine

Hamidou2008
Morocco

School Magazine

Hello everyone, Our school is working these days on a school magazine which will include information about the school, its news, mini- projects done by students, researches done in the internet, games... We want to make it look abit attractive. So, does anyone know a web site which offers images, cliparts, logos, icons or even templates and pages borders and frames free of charge. It �s true that the magazine is not to be sold in public. It is also published for students, teachers and school staff and also to students and their parents, but we don �t want to use any thing if we don �t know that it is free of charge and can be published in such a case. I also want to ask if anyone can suggest some of the parts the magazine can involve, like School news, the lighter side, ...
  Thank you very much.

6 Mar 2014      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Hamidou!

Here �s an interesting link:

http://busyteacher.org/6010-what-you-can-do-with-a-magazine-10-creative-esl.html

6 Mar 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I found this on Pinterest. I hope it helps.

6 Mar 2014