Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > What activity to do with kids who come back from a trip in London    

What activity to do with kids who come back from a trip in London

valivalou22
Belgium

What activity to do with kids who come back from a trip in London

Good morning everyone!

My kids (aged 10-11) have just returned from a trip in London this week (I didn �t go with them).
I �ll see them on Monday and I would like to do a nice activity so that they can explain to me what they did, what was the nicest thing they did, the funniest thing that happened.
Instead of just asking all these questions, do you have ideas of a fun activity to do in groups? But that shouldn �t take more than 1h30.

Thanks in advance!

28 Mar 2014      

mariela14
Spain

Hi, my dear valivalou. I do this kind of trip every year and my colleagues take advantage of it to have a nice lesson with them when they �re back. They usually ask them for photos. They project them on a digital board and let them explain in detail. Where? When? How? What for? 
Have a nice day!!!

28 Mar 2014     

valivalou22
Belgium

Thank you, Mariela, That �s a good idea ;-) Have a nice WE!

28 Mar 2014     

ju10
Brazil

Hi, Valivalu! I worked with the program Bitstrip.
Students used the pictures they took in London in the bitstrip and then created conversations.
They had to ask questions in the past and then answer them according to
the places they visited or things they saw.
This is a great opportunity to practice Where did you go? What did you see? Did you visit...?
Did you have fun?
Students had a lot of fun with this program.They filled the balloons with lots of questions.  It is just another way to have a great class and fun. Try it. Good luck. Jussara.

28 Mar 2014     

valivalou22
Belgium

Thankk you Jussara for that idea. I don �t know Bitstrip. I �m going to have a look at that!

1 Apr 2014