Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Winner of the Caption Contest!    

Winner of the Caption Contest!

MoodyMoody
United States

Winner of the Caption Contest!

I loved all of the captions! Thanks to Goreti Ponte, Julia Karaban, edrodmedina, mohamedthabel, sarguero, cunliffe, isa2, Sonn, Marilenakt, falafel, and abba for your wonderful captions!

However, there can be only one, and the winner is Jayho for "Sonja soon realised that she should have defrosted the freezer long before now." Jayho knows my refrigerator too well... Congratulations, Jayho!

(I actually found this picture on the Popular Mechanics website as an example of an April Fool �s prank: move the handles to the hinge side of the door. It �s a little early for April Fool �s, but I thought it was a great idea. I have a warped sense of humor.)

30 Mar 2014      

Jayho
Australia

Thanks MM

Actually, I only had to look at my freezer to think of that.  It �s well overdue for defrosting.

Cheers

Jayho

31 Mar 2014