Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sad News    

Sad News

abumohamed
Tunisia

Sad News

Sad news:
One of our colleagues from  Tunisia, a member in esl printables and whose user name is Om Montaha, died yesterday in a car accident.

1 Apr 2014      

izulia
China

So sorry to hear about that. Hope she is in a good place right now and her relatives are strong to bear their loss... May God bless her and her loved ones. 

1 Apr 2014     

David Lisgo
Japan

How tragic. I pray for the family she leaves behind.

1 Apr 2014     

hallouma
Algeria

�O Allah, forgive Om Montaha. Make her among the guided ones, raise her status and be her deputy among the grieving. O Lord of the two worlds, forgive us and her and make her grave wide and full of light.�

1 Apr 2014     

Ali S
Oman

O Allah, forgive Om Montaha. Make her among the guided ones, raise her status and be her deputy among the grieving. O Lord of the two worlds, forgive us and her and make her grave wide and full of light.�

1 Apr 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

really sorry

1 Apr 2014     

innago
Belarus

How tragic...

1 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

How tragic! She was such an active teacher with whom I shared many work sheets.

"We all belong to God and to him we shall all return."
May God almighty bless her and receive her soul with his love and mercy.

1 Apr 2014     

alex1968
Greece

How tragic! I �m really sorry to hear that.  May her soul rest in peace.

1 Apr 2014     

falija
Albania

May Allah bless her soul. I �m so sad to hear it. Her worksheets have helped me a lot since I joined this website. May god give patience to her husband Mr Mondher who is also an active user here.

1 Apr 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Such sad news! May God help her family in such difficult circomstances , she will stay alive in the memories of those who loved her.

1 Apr 2014     

1    2    3    4    Next >