Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New Caption Contest    

New Caption Contest

cukurova
Turkey

New Caption Contest

Thank you MarionG for choosing me the winner of the caption contest! To be honest,frogs are not my favourite animals but well,the one in the picture seems like to have inspired me! Now here is another pic for you my friends! Waiting for your super funny comments!!

7 Apr 2014      

David Lisgo
Japan

Now where did you get that picture of my wife?

7 Apr 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Winner of the award "Sequeleton Supreme"

7 Apr 2014     

florimago
Spain

Barbie without any make-up , oh dear !!!

7 Apr 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I wish I could come up with a funny caption, but all I have to offer is a pathetic one:
This is the picture of anorexia (not to be confused with WoD aprosexia, which I still need to adjudicate). She exercises too much, and she doesn �t eat enough. She has no body fat at all, and she �s probably amenorrheic (which maybe I should have used as WoD instead). I suppose I could mock the fake tan, but I just don �t feel funny about this picture. Sorry.

7 Apr 2014     

mohamedthabet
Tunisia

College of Medical Training urgently seeks teachers � assistants. Applicants must be funny, skinny, and willing to act as anatomy skeletal models whether it �s cold, mild, or sunny. 

NB. Candidates with bodies thin above thick below will win priority.

7 Apr 2014     

isa2
Austria

@MoodyMoody: I absolutely agree with you.

8 Apr 2014     

douglas
United States

Sorry Moody, I have to disagree--this is competitive body building, usually at this level they are very aware of what their nutrition and they supplement a lot with vitamins and other "compounds".  Just before a competition, they do some fasting, but even then they use supplements to ensure nutritional need are met--I wouldn �t call it anorexia.

I don �t really agree with the use of all these body-building/fitness "compounds", etc. and question the true healthiness of them, but i have rearely heard of body-builders being malnourished.

Just my opinion.

As for my caption:

"I �m not a man. No really, why would you think that? I �m a woman, I really am."

Cheers,
Douglas

9 Apr 2014