Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > XXX    

XXX

starrr
Brazil

XXX

12 Apr 2014      

Purple Butterfly
Portugal

Hi!

I don �t know why but since a lot of time I can �t upload anything. I says error 500 or something like that.

Does anyone know what I have to do?

Thanks a lot!

12 Apr 2014     

Jayho
Australia

Dear Starrr

Since when do Oxford University Press publish their books for free?

Unless I am mistaken, the inside "Copyright Page" is clearly labelled with their copyright blurb.

By you, as an educational professional and valued member of this site, uploading a link to an illegally obtained copy, you risk the integrity of this site , its web master and its users.

I strongly recommend that you remove it.

Jayho

P.S. Victor, on occasion in the past, requested that members not publish links to illegal copies such as in his post here.  Please follow his wishes.

12 Apr 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Jayho is quite right. Apart from the �blurb � � Oxford University Press 1992, 1999, it also states, for those less knowledgeable of property laws: All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Oxford University Press. This book is sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher �s prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser.

12 Apr 2014