Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > NAME-IT contest    

NAME-IT contest

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

NAME-IT contest

I �ve never seen such thing in my life! Share you ideas, please! :)

7 May 2014      

Raissa
Brazil

That �s a hammera. It �s used both to take pictures and to hit things.
It also counts your hits on nails, on your fingers and stuff.
Very useful hahaha

7 May 2014     

isa2
Austria

It �s an IQmeter.
It �s used by surgeons to open the skull, locate the brain (whatever is left of it) and measure your IQ on the display.

P.S. Great pic, Julia.

7 May 2014     

oumsalsabil
Algeria

This is my dear super digital cane , I use it in my class  with the unruly learners . It is equiped with a digital camera that is very sensitive to the horrified look, the learner will have on his/her face  when you are about to hammer his/her fingers. The camera takes a photo of the poor as soon as he/she opens his/her mouth and eyes in horror. A photo that you can use  later on to make fun of him/her in front of the whole class  in case he/she persists with his/her unruly conduct.  Very useful indeed to establish order in class!

7 May 2014     

valentinaper
Greece

It is a muscle-power-o-metre.
It is used to measure the muscle power of the user as he/she hammers a nail.
Sometimes, if the user is very strong, it makes a ding-ding-ding sound after its use.
It �s a technological development of this:

7 May 2014     

isa2
Austria

It �s the BOOMBANGER.
The lens automatically centers the head of the nail, the display shows you when you can hit and how much gram-force you need to accomplish a perfect result. If you fail to provide the perfect input, the curved end allows you to remove the nail without a trace.
The perfect instrument for DIY-idiots who want to impress their "better halves" (who will then sing the boom-bang-a-bang song: listen here)

By the way, Tim Taylor tested it in TOOL TIME, but still could not surpass the hits that Al Borland counted without the Boombanger. So Heidi (the sexy assistant) fell for him, they married and they lived happily ever after.

7 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Portable telescope to kill unwanted reptiles, mice and similar animals in a submarine without damaging the vessel.

7 May 2014