Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > #Soma    

#Soma

gogar
Turkey

#Soma

Thoughts and prayers for the people who have lost tahrir lifes in Soma, Turkey. We believe that you all somewhere in heaven

14 May 2014      

sasuna
Algeria

Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your country during this difficult time.

14 May 2014     

valentinaper
Greece

So many lives lost, it �s a tragedy.  Our hearts reach out to all those who have lost their loved ones or still waiting to hear from them.

14 May 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

You have my sympathy. Yours was one of the deadliest mine accidents in history. The USA had a coal mine accident yesterday as well, but so far only two casualties. I hope the missing Turkish miners are found alive.

14 May 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

I can �t come to terms with such a cruel tragedy. My father was a miner, too; real heroes they are. My heart goes to the relatives of the miners and the whole country. Turkey, we are by your side, in mourning.

14 May 2014     

mariamit
Greece

Our prayers are with Turkey! I hope all the missing miners are found safe and sound!

15 May 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

I am sooo sorry for them. May God bless them . Our thoughts and hearts are with all the Turkish people especially those who have lost someone in this tragic time.

15 May 2014