Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Meetings during the summer holidays    

Meetings during the summer holidays

ptiza
Russian Federation

Meetings during the summer holidays

Dear friends! Many teachers have holidays during the summer. How about planning to visit some places and inform one another about it to arrange meetings and some help if it is necessary? I have read something like that in the forum. But I live far from Moscow in Siberia. Probably my place is attractive for somebody? You are welcome!!!

20 May 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi!

Usually members post when they are about to visit a country. I know I �ve been lucky enough to meet some members from this website who have since become dear friends. 

I will be back in Italy this summer from July 24th to August 9th. I booked a tour and I have a lot of places to visit on my schedule.

20 May 2014     

yanogator
United States

If anyone is going to be within 100 miles of Cincinnati, Ohio, in the US, please let me know and we will meet somewhere.

Bruce

20 May 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

I �m from Siberia, Khakasia. You are welcome! 

20 May 2014     

Minka
Slovenia

If you travel around here, you �re welcome as well. I �m from Slovenia Smile

20 May 2014     

karagozian
France

I �m from Toulouse in the south west of France.

20 May 2014     

kaisoun1111
Tunisia

I Am from Tunisia , you are welcome

21 May 2014