Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > To all ESL Printables users!    

To all ESL Printables users!

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

To all ESL Printables users!

I confess that this professional website has given me the golden opportunity to meet the best ESL teachers on this globe. One can only be amazed by the sheer abundance of worksheets that are carefully designed and specially tailored to tap into a wide range of learners � linguistic needs. The website teems with thousands of worksheets worth the amount of intellectual efforts expended. I would like to personally thank the website creator and all subscribers for their valuable contributions. May Allah bless you all. 

14 Jun 2014      

titine69
France

Yes,this is a great site indeed.You are part of this great site too.So ,thank you for your contributions.

15 Jun 2014     

EstherLee76
Peru

I know exactly how you feel.  Welcome aboard!

15 Jun 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

I feel I �m on board a Boeing 777. I think I need to fasten my seat belt and get ready for take-off! Thanks for your sweet words! 

15 Jun 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I absolutely agree with you nasreddine Sarsar and may I say how well you fit in.

15 Jun 2014     

jeegar
India

Thumbs Up

15 Jun 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Yes, that �s  a  great community which enabled me to improve my work , for my pleasure, for the pupils � and other colleagues. Thanks to Victor , who makes it work  nicely and you are part of it too ClapSylvie

15 Jun 2014     

jannabanna
France

When I first became a member of this site I thought I �d never be able to make nice worksheets like the ones I downloaded, but little by little I managed to do something similar.  You �re never too old to learn.

15 Jun 2014     

nasreddine Sarsar
Tunisia

ESL Printables Community has helped me step back from the canvas of my professional life, just like an artist gaining perspective! I �m dead sure that what applies to me might have applied to other members. To my mind, we are trying to make our professional lives a work of art - an individual masterpiece.

15 Jun 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

.. thanks for you all , dear ESLprintables � members .. I �m really & honestly grateful to you all for your invaluable "masterpieces" & deeply proud to be one of you ! Though I �m not quite "old" to join this amazingly great website (i.e, I �ve recently became a member ..) I trully feel that my proffesional life has improved & florished to a great extent !
.. So, keep on sharing & shining, like stars in a dark night; like suns in a cloudy sky ! Keep on improving & creating your wonderful "works of art" which undoubtedly amazed me as well as other great ........... members ! Smile

15 Jun 2014     

medderraz
Morocco

.. Sorry ,it �s "professional" not "proffesional" ! Smile

15 Jun 2014     

1    2    Next >