Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Resources source    

Resources source

sirgouda
Poland

Resources source

While looking for some medieval tasks for my kindergarten students, I stumbled upon this: http://3dinosaurs.com/index.php , and it turned out to be amazing - there are hundreds of activities, not only concerning English as a language, but also writing exercises, some creativity tasks for general development, etc.

Enjoy :)

17 Jul 2014      

sirgouda
Poland

Btw. what �s about that spammer thing?

17 Jul 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Sirgouda,

Read the post below and join the new contest Wink

17 Jul 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Once in a while we get some advertising. Spam is usually known as junkmail, hence the name �spammers �. The one that advertises kitchens is dumber than most, as he/she keeps coming back. Getting angry or upset about it is useless, so Douglas turned it into a new contest, although without a winner.  Just for a bit of fun, and who knows that those dumb advertisers get the message one day. Wink Peter
P.s. thanks for sharing your link. Very nice for kindergarden level, indeed. My bad luck that I teach adults. Cry

18 Jul 2014     

sirgouda
Poland

Thanks for the info. About the materials: some of them could be used for adults as well. I teach adults as well and I sometimes use such �silly, childish stuff � to makes use of a more relaxed, joke-provoking atmosphere where my students can e.g. tell a story based on what they see. So, for instance, during a business English class on marketing, I once used some flashcards with �Antique � pictures and the students were supposed to create a marketing story based on what they could see.

Cheers!

18 Jul 2014