Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TESOL France Annual Colloqium    

TESOL France Annual Colloqium

douglas
United States

TESOL France Annual Colloqium

Hi All,

The next TESOL France annual Colloqium takes place in Paris is in November--I HIGHLY recommend it. I participated for the first time last year and it FAR exceeded all of my expectations.  It was  very nice to be able to speak (and play) with other English teachers--many of us are lone bastions at our jobs with no true "colleagues" in the area--this event brings many of us together and makes it both fun and informative. Thanks to MontyPython (aka Marie) for introducing me to it and helping me feel so comfortable while there.

TESOL France Annual Colloquium

The plenary speakers at this year �s colloquium, TESOL France �s major annual event, will be Stephen Krashen and Carol Read. The colloquium will be held in Paris, France at T�l�com ParisTech on November 14, 15 and 16, 2014. We are welcoming talks and poster sessions from all English Language Teaching fields. If you are interested in submitting a paper, you �ll find the guidelines and submission form on the Colloquium 2014 page.

TESOL France Homepage:

Hope to see some of you there (it �s not expensive either),
Douglas

25 Jul 2014