Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For Ivona    

For Ivona

Ivona
Serbia

Great, Zora, i �ll put that one too! Gz, that will be way more than 10Qs now! But as we say here "Having more than you need does not cause headache" (sounds funny in English, lol)
I �ll sort them out and have some Qs for younger ones (11-12y olds) and some for (13-14 y olds)

13 Feb 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

LOL You �re all hilarious tonight! Ummm ... i think i .... love you .... awwww (TIPSY)

It �s 1.50am here and i �d better hit the sack and get ready for those red little devils who will suck all the blood out of me tomorrow ... Will send you pics.
Nite nite to all! Thank you!

(Btw, party �s over just for me! I have to go, but you don �t! Have fun! Yaawwwnnnn)

13 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Do send pics of those cute little bloodsuckers!... Smile

And I also need to be off. Bed time for me too... I am in the same time zone as you Ivona!

Nite nite everyone!

13 Feb 2009     

freddie
Canada

ZZZZZ!

Was I snoring again?

Nite nite all

13 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

You and your friend are in a restaurant and your friend orders a hamburger with no onions.  After the waitress has served the food and left your table your friend discovers that there are onions on the burger.  What will your friend do?

a)  Loudly call the waitress back to the table and demand that you be served  a new hamburger with no onions.

b) Tell you: "Don �t worry about it" and take the onions off herself.

c)  Stand up and walk out of the restaurant.

d)  Eat the Hamburger as it is and complain about it for weeks thereafter.

e) Politely get the waitresses attention and apologetically ask that she correct the discrepancy.

Might be too late, but "Oh well"

Douglas

13 Feb 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

There is a plate of delicious chocolates on the table. What flavour does your friend take:

1. Dark Chocolate centre
2. Hard Caramel chewy centre
3. Strawberry truffle centre
4. Nutty centre
5. Coffee flavoured centre
6. Fluffy Chocolate mousse  centre

13 Feb 2009     

douglas
United States

good one cheezels

13 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3