Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Keeping fonts in worksheets or ppt    

Keeping fonts in worksheets or ppt

ciberdacoba
Spain

Keeping fonts in worksheets or ppt

Hello! I would like to know how to keep the fonts which Microsoft Word doesn �t include (I mean fonts downloaded from the internet) when you upload a worksheet or a PowerPoint. I �ve seen here many worksheets with cute fonts and I would really like my worksheets to keep the same fonts with which I designed them, because when I upload the worksheets, the fonts just change to normal ones. Thank you in advance. Any help will be appreciated.

21 Aug 2014      

Peter Hardy
Australia

To keep the fonts that are not always available on another computer, you need to �embed � it. When you save your work, in the latest versions of MS Word, click on the �save as � and look at the �tools � at the bottom of the dialogue box. There you have a �save options � choice. In the next box at the bottom again, you can tick the embed box. Hope this helps. Peter 

21 Aug 2014     

ciberdacoba
Spain

Thank you very much. I �ll definitely try that.

22 Aug 2014