Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > WOD    

WOD

kingfant72
Japan

WOD

Hey Jayho, thanks for choosing my entry. Let the monkeyshines roll on with the new WOD:

PANDICULATION

Have at it!

26 Aug 2014      

Mar0919
Mexico

PANDICULATION. When panda bears � parties go crazy and they all act ridiculous, once they get over the hangover, they say "oh, man! that was the worst PANDICULATION ever!"

26 Aug 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

This word applies to an activity from a very specific type of bore. This bore goes around spouting about their hero - Dickens - all over the place. They are always talking about Dickensian characters - Pip, Miss Havisham, Oliver Twist, Biff and Chip et alia. Drives you mad.

Pan (greek)= everywhere/all over the place
dic = short for Dickens
ulate (Latin) yap on.

26 Aug 2014     

douglas
United States

pandiculation

When my nephew Paul(P) and I arrive at a place and realize that we have no desire to hang-out with the people that are there because they are acting like idiots and we don �t want to be seen with them so we simply walk by and and greet them (salutation)  with a "CU" (see you {later}"

P and I CU lation

cheers,
Douglas

26 Aug 2014     

redcamarocruiser
United States

I also think it has to do with pandas. Pandiculation when pandas tickle each other.

26 Aug 2014     

JuliaKaraban
Russian Federation

PANDICULATION means to set discipline in a class or in a family with the help of a pan (the bigger pan the better)

27 Aug 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I liked the pandas and their crazy partying idea by MarO919 LOL

28 Aug 2014