Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals needed!    

Penpals needed!

Danonanette
Argentina

Penpals needed!

Hi everyone, welcome !

I�m looking for penpals to exchange a few letters with Argentinian stds. I have 30 stds from 13 to 15 who would like to make some new friends arround the world, and stds who have experienced before e-mail ex change with Turkey stds, they are eager to wirite again and aply what they have learnt, Would you like to join us? Try! It�s a wonderful experience.

Thanks in advance...

wait for Many answers...Thumbs Up.
Bye

Dana

26 Aug 2014      

naff3
Brazil

Hello! I �m Nath�lia from Brazil and I �m an english teacher as well.

I �m interested in participating of this activity. I �ve already done it before with some students of a friend in Hawai and it worked very well!

Count on me!

26 Aug 2014     

cristina.maltinti
Italy

Hi, I �m an Italian teacher and I �ve got some students (12-13) who would be pleased to write and know yours!
They are attending the second and third year of junior secondary school (middle school).
Are you interested? Tey are younger than your stds.
We have never had experience in penpals letters exchange before Big smile.
Bye,
Cristina

27 Aug 2014     

anjapz
Croatia

Hello! 
I �m a teacher from Croatia. I work with secondary school students in the School of Economics aged 15-18. This year I �ll be teaching first-graders (15yrs old). 
I �m interested in finding them penpals from around the world to practise English, communication and email- writing. 
Hope to hear from lots of you, guys! 
Cheers!

27 Aug 2014     

merkureva
Russian Federation

Hello! I �m Tatiana and I �m teacher of English in Russia. I work with stds from 10 till 17 age. I �m interested in communication and email- writing too) You can write me on my e-mail [email protected]
Cheers!))

28 Aug 2014