Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UNFORTUNATELY, NOT SO OLD TOPIC    

UNFORTUNATELY, NOT SO OLD TOPIC

profeglori
Spain

UNFORTUNATELY, NOT SO OLD TOPIC

This website started with the idea of sharing materials. But it �s gone beyond that. It �s also about learning. I have to say that I have learnt a lot from your work and that allows me to improve my worksheet, so I can give you back something it �s really useful for you.
BUT, we still have people taking other people �s work and using it as their own. I want to thank all of you who act as our "guardians" and warn as about stolen worksheet. We could fill a worksheet with adjectives to describe those people: cheeky, lazy... To get a good job done it takes a while. We are supposed to teach moral to our students. I just feel sorry for some people �s students if the only thing they are learning from them is how to steal and use.

13 Feb 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Gloria
This is an on-going discussion here.
All I can say, as I �ve said so many times before, is that
most of the people here are good, hard-working, creative, talented, intelligent and
caring people who take pride in what they do and share what they do with others.

I think there will always be a few rotten eggs in every basket.
I guess we just have to keep an eye open, and pity the poor
students who have such jerks for teachers.
best wishes
L

13 Feb 2009