Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Winner Caption Contest!    

Winner Caption Contest!

MoodyMoody
United States

Winner Caption Contest!

For a holiday weekend, the turnout wasn �t bad, and the captions were even better! Among "a hopping good time," a "vegetarian picnic" with tasty-looking rabbits, the erudite "myxomatosis," the "Green Peace" picnic, the tribute to Jefferson Airplane �s song "White Rabbit," and the query about hair (hare?) conditioner (it reminded me of old Bugs Bunny cartoons), this was a great list of captions.

However, I had to pick titine69 �s caption, "Say NO to carrots" as the winner. My husband loathes carrots in any form, and even noticed them in canned spaghetti sauce once when I didn �t know they were there. My husband always says NO to carrots, so that struck my funny bone; it was humerus. Congratulations, titine69! It is now your turn to pick the next picture for us to caption.

2 Sep 2014      

florimago
Spain

I love how you "play " with Words "hare-conditioner " haha ... why didn�t I have that brilliant idea ? ;)))

3 Sep 2014     

titine69
France

Thank you for choosing me Moody Moody.My caption was a reference to Wallace �s "say NO to carrots � in "the Curse of the Were Rabbit":this scene made me laugh.
I will post a picture in an.....in an hour!(Lady Tottington)Wink

3 Sep 2014