Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hey dudes and dudettes, I need, I want, I ´m looking for, please help    

Hey dudes and dudettes, I need, I want, I ´m looking for, please help

douglas
United States

Hey dudes and dudettes, I need, I want, I ´m looking for, please help

Hi All,

It is easy to see that school has begun; people are rushed, under pressure, and focused on their tasks at hand.  I can sense this every year just by reading the forum posts--people need things and are pressed for time so the messages are always short and to the point (I need, I�m looking for, etc.). Most remember to add some form of thank-you, others don�t.  RELAX!!

In a few years you will look back at these days and miss them--don�t let them get away. Take a moment and remember to enjoy the ride.  Most of us are working in our dream job/profession. Teaching is awesome and we are lucky to be a part of it.

Now STOP!  Take a look around your classroom and take a look at your students--feel the atmosphere. Now SMILE!  You are experiencing the "good times" right now; enjoy them.

Cheers,
Douglas 

3 Sep 2014      

jonyml
Spain

Just a brilliant comment. Thanks a lot!!!

3 Sep 2014     

sarasantos
Portugal

You �re absolutely right! Clap

3 Sep 2014     

florimago
Spain

Yes, Douglas, you �re completely right ... I �ve almost noticed we thank less and less when downloading the work from others . We got the worksheet and that�s enough ...who cares about the work behind it .

3 Sep 2014     

MarionG
Netherlands

Couldn �t agree more!
I ended up teaching by chance (I studied law!?!) and still think it is one of the best things that ever happened to me, couldn �t think of a more awesome job!

3 Sep 2014     

valentinaper
Greece

Yes, we seem to forget that pretty often, right?
Thank you, Douglas!

3 Sep 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Too right, Douglas. Clap Last year I ran around like a headless chicken, stressed to death and what for??? This year, I am chilling and determined to enjoy my teaching. 

3 Sep 2014     

niksailor
Russian Federation

Teaching is a kind of things that must be enjoyed ))) ... or else you had better take up something else - for me it is the basic rule Wink THANX FOR YOUR POST!!!

4 Sep 2014