Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Spammers    

Spammers

joy2bill
Australia

Spammers

Just a suggestion for Victor.
Can we make it impossible for people with zero points, i.e. have never made any contribution, to write on the forum? I have no idea if this is at all possible but I, for one, are fed up with spammers taking up such space with long, long pieces of bs that are inappropriate for this website. These spammers always seem to have zero points. 
The question is why do they want to invade our site anyway? What on earth do they hope to achieve from this? We are an apolitical group, interested only in the sharing of English teaching information!
I hope this venting of mine will help push them off the page.
Let �s all add a new topic to push them off faster!!!!!

6 Sep 2014      

manonski (f)
Canada

I truly believe that some zero points members might be legit and in need of help.
What I would prefer is having the possibility of removing the post after a certain number of reports, just like we do when we report a printable.

6 Sep 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

I agree, manonski (f). That is a reasonable solution.

6 Sep 2014     

Roclam
Italy

yes, Manonski, a sort of " report this post as innappropriate" tab/button would be much appreciated.Tahnk you for the idea!

6 Sep 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello everyone!

I am not sure if this is true....but i you ever thought that the majority of spammers only "attack from Friday to Monday, because - and I am guessing here - Victor is away enjoying his weekend. 

Just a thought really... Maybe does not correspond to reality. I don �t know. 

Anyway, better later than never. ENJOY your WEEKEND fellows!

ascincoquinasWink

6 Sep 2014