Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > niharh    

niharh

nathalie891
France

niharh

Hi everyone, I �m sure I �m not the only one starting to be really annoyed by that member posting adds for his website. Peter Hardy already adressed him directly and very politely on the board but two new posts (actually two more spams) have been made since. I �m adressing Victor or other moderators, aren �t there any ways to prevent that member from posting those messages? Have a nice week anyway! Nathalie

7 Sep 2014      

niharh
India

i am really very sorry if u r irritated by this i will not do it in future but there is no fiancial benefit in this i am distributing it free of cost. my benefit is just that my material become well known and famous still i will not do it again and i have not been warned by anyone before this i do not want to hurt or irritate any1 still if u r irritated i am reallly very very sorry

7 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

how can i delete all my post and correct my mistake?

7 Sep 2014     

manonski (f)
Canada

If you have no replies to your post, you can delete it. 

7 Sep 2014     

niharh
India

i removed all the posts with 0 replies again i m very sorry to all members for annoying them

7 Sep 2014