Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Pen pals!!    

Pen pals!!

ldiaze
Chile

Pen pals!!

Hi I �m a teacher of English in Chile and I �m very interested in getting in touch with colleagues who are looking for pen pals in order to motivate students to communicate in English. I have a group of students who attend to a workshop with me and they are eager to find new friends and talk regularly. 

8 Sep 2014      

TatyanaVM
Russian Federation

Hello! I �m really interested in your offer. What age groups do you have?

8 Sep 2014     

ldiaze
Chile

most of my students are 14. yours?

8 Sep 2014     

darkos
Poland

Hi, it would be nice to start with this kind of activity with my students. I mostly teach students between 13-15. if you are in let me know hugs

8 Sep 2014     

ldiaze
Chile

Ok. Let �s start by giving them the task of writing about themselves (name, hometown, likes,dislikes, etc...) I �ll tell my students to send me their writings to my email so I can share it with you and then you can distribute all the writings among your students. My group is formed by 8 students however I can invite more to take part in. tell me if that is ok for you or if you have any other suggestions. 

8 Sep 2014     

bobbieflorey
United States

Yes!!  I have students who range from 11-14...they are 6th-8th graders! :) We live in South Dakota but have students from Guatemala, Colombia, Thailand, Burma, the Phillipines and more!

8 Sep 2014     

qzinha
Brazil

Hi! I �m also interested in setting my students with pen pals. I �m coordinator at a language school in Brazil and I �d love to have this kind of project here. My students range from 11 to 17 years old, at all skill levels.

8 Sep 2014     

ldiaze
Chile

Guys!! let me tell you that some of my students already sent me their writings as e-mails to be distributed among yours. However,  my only concern is if we should correct their mistakes before sharing them or not. 
Also, I wanted to tell you that I have already had the exprience of talking via "in the classroom" with my students and foreign students from the US. It was a nice experience even though my students needed this writing exercise to improve a little more.

Regards for you all,

Luis.

8 Sep 2014     

agnesk75
France

hello i �m also so interested!!!
please let me know if it �s possible :)

17 Sep 2014