Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Queen īs songs!!! Waiting for suggestions...    

Queen īs songs!!! Waiting for suggestions...

Mishuna
Argentina

Queen īs songs!!! Waiting for suggestions...

Hi everyone, I īm writing because I need your help.
This year, my project for 5th grade is on Queen. Last year I did it with The Beatles and they really enjoyed to gather information about the band and to study Brithish culture...so this year I thought that they would like to know about this wonderful band and its lovely songs...
I need some ideas because I can īt find the appropriate ones because there are soooo many that i don � know which of them will be the best.
I have already chosen īLazing on a Sunday afternoon � (for days of the week and actions) and īYou īre my best friend � (for pronouns). I need more songs to teach Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past simple...the songs should be very simple because this students are 9-10 years old...
Thank you so much for your help...

14 Feb 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Mishuma. I can īt help you very much because no ideas come to my mind. Why don īt you check these sites:

14 Feb 2009     

lmsih
Canada

Maybe,
These are the Days of Our Lives for Past Simple
We Are the Champions for Present Continuous
Bicycle Race for Present Simple?

14 Feb 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Thank you guys for your help!!!

14 Feb 2009