Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Lookinf for a document    

Lookinf for a document

patt29
France

Lookinf for a document

Hello everybody I have beeen working on a visual document which shows different places of a school: classrooms, library, computet lab....... and pupils and teachers doing different activities.
I �m a bit hopeless because I would like them to work on the same type of documents to be sure they have learned their vocabulary ( in the top left-hand corner, at the top..............) but I can �t find any on the internet.
Have you got any docuents like this one?
Have a good day

23 Sep 2014      

littlemissnaughty
France

have a look at New enjoy English 6� (textbook), i think what you �re looking for might be in there...

23 Sep 2014     

patt29
France

Thanks for the answer but I �m looking for one picture or one photo only to describe
Vue d �une �cole d �en haut avec les diff�rentes classes
Bonne journ�e

23 Sep 2014     

L. habach
Morocco

https://www.google.fr/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=667&q=pictures+of+students+and+teachers+in+a+classroom&oq=students+and+teachers+in+&gs_l=img.1.0.0i5i19.5862.17150.0.20984.25.23.0.2.2.0.342.5773.2-14j6.20.0....0...1ac.1.53.img..3.22.5783.OGXTF8BtIb8

23 Sep 2014     

Jayho
Australia

I came across this recently and liked it - maybe it is useful for you.

23 Sep 2014