Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Newsflash!    

Newsflash!

flo84
France

This is your day dear Victor!  Make the most of it with your friends and family! I join all my ESL printables friends to wish you a happy birthday :)

1 Oct 2014     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks Jayho.

Victor, you are a life-changer. Thank you so much for this wonderful place.....
And have a great birthday!

1 Oct 2014     

yanogator
United States

Happy birthday to one of the most important men in the world, although most of the world doesn �t know about it.

Bruce

1 Oct 2014     

morenopalomares
Spain

Dear Victor,

all my loving, na, na, na, na .... does it ring a bell? Yes Los Manolos � version of the Beatles song!

The LOVE we feel towards you is our present and you deserve as much as your heart can be filled with because you give daily presents to us, your community. Our genius!

Best wishes, every singel day!

1 Oct 2014     

Mtess
Spain

Happy Birthday Victor!! Enjoy with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ7B9x027uc 

1 Oct 2014     

spied-d-aignel
France

Wishing you the best of days on your birthday, Victor. Hugs from sunny Normandy. Sylvie!: Hug

1 Oct 2014     

dinglesazara
Spain

Have a fantastic day, Victor!

Hugs ,

Gloria

1 Oct 2014     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

1 Oct 2014     

evinches
France

1 Oct 2014     

falafel
Tunisia

Happy Birthday to the man who managed to make different people from all over the wold be a big family . Best wishes.

1 Oct 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >