Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > WIKISPACES - this year ´s 11th grade WIKI    

WIKISPACES - this year ´s 11th grade WIKI

graca pereira
Portugal

WIKISPACES - this year ´s 11th grade WIKI

Dear fellow teachers Smile
I leave you with this year �s wiki link to the interactive site I created with a dear collegue of mine. This year we managed to bring 10 classes (+/- 250 students) to the wiki. Throughout the year, they will be encouraged to participate (through the discussion forum or by editing the pages) in the different kind of activities put together for them.
Take a look Wink maybe you will be inspired to do the same!
Have a nice week Heart

https://11iteenacgppesam.wikispaces.com/

13 Oct 2014      

Dibell
Argentina

Hi Graca! I tried to take a look at your wiki but it says I have no permission to see it. What can I do? (I have an account in Wikispaces, should I give you my e-mail so that you can allow me to enter?)

13 Oct 2014     

graca pereira
Portugal

Dear Dibell, I �m so sorry!! There was something wrong with the permission to the wiki. I �ve fixed it now, thank you for warning me. Have a nice day Smile

14 Oct 2014     

Dibell
Argentina

Dear Gra�a (I got to spell your name properly this time! Smile), I could enter now and I love the way you are using the wiki! It�s an interactive environment, and your students are participating actively. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! Clap

16 Oct 2014