Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen pals needed for 24 8th graders    

Pen pals needed for 24 8th graders

RileyR
Israel

Pen pals needed for 24 8th graders

Hi everyone! I am an English teacher in Israel. I have been doing the pen pal project for the last three years. Some of the classes I worked with really enjoyed it and I think it �s time to do it again this year. I decided to do it only with one of the classes I am teaching- the 8th graders. I would like someone who can commit to this project with his class from now until June 20. I would like the other class to start as I still organizing everything. I want to try to sent and receive at least 4 letters. I have 24 students. I have a lot of boys who love football. Please let me know if you are interested. I don �t want a class that does it with other countries at the same Time because then it doesn �t work well. This is why I chose only one class to do it with. Thanks Ravit

30 Oct 2014